Speed + Accuracy + Memory = ABACUS
Abacus is an instrument that was invented some 2500 years ago primarily in China, which later on spread through countries like Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia etc. It was used in the ancient times for calculating numbers through basic arithmetic system. It has now been proven as a complete brain development tool over last two decades.
Abacus became popular over the world after being transformed from a calculating instrument into a system having immense power to benefit children of small ages by expanding the brain usage, in addition to making maths learning easy and effective.
Functions of Abacus
An abacus instrument allows performing basic operations like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. It can also carry out operations such as counting up to decimal places, calculates sums having negative numbers etc.
Abacus enhances learners
- Logical Reasoning:
Few benefits of learning Abacus
- Sharpens your mind, increases mental agility and intelligence
- Better and Much Improved Academic Performance in school.
- Develops visualization, Listening Skill and concentration abilities
- Increases speed and accuracy.
The Course is for:
Children between 7 to 14 years of age
- There are 8 Levels and duration of each level is 3 months
- Classes are held once a week for 2 hours.
To know more about the course and to book your seat call: 98800 83957