Java programming language was originally developed by Sun Microsystems which was initiated by James Gosling and released in 1995 as core component of Sun Microsystems’
The latest release of the Java Standard Edition is Java SE 8. With the advancement of Java and its widespread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suit various types of platforms. For example: J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.
Java is −
- Object Oriented− In Java, everything is an Object. Java can be easily extended since it is based on the Object model.
- Simple− Java is designed to be easy to learn. If you understand the basic concept of OOP Java, it would be easy to master.
- Secure− With Java’s secure feature it enables to develop virus-free, tamper-free systems. Authentication techniques are based on public-key encryption.
- Robust− Java makes an effort to eliminate error prone situations by emphasizing mainly on compile time error checking and runtime checking.
- Dynamic− Java is considered to be more dynamic than C or C++ since it is designed to adapt to an evolving environment. Java programs can carry extensive amount of run-time information that can be used to verify and resolve accesses to objects on run-time.
To know more about the course and to book your seat call:98800 83957